Cairngorm Guest House Aviemore
The Dining Room and Conservatory, Bon Appetit!
Our superb breakfast is served between 7.45 am and 8.45 am in our beautiful Victorian dining room with stove fire or else in the bright, sunny conservatory.
Choose a hearty Highland breakfast or, as an alternative, fresh fruit and yoghurt. We also provide a vegetarian option.
A high chair can be provided if required.
- Orange, grapefruit or apple juice
- Fresh fruit and yoghurt
- Porridge or cereal - Cornflakes, Muesli, Bran Flakes, Rice Crispies or Frosties
Full Scottish Breakfast
- Bacon, sausage, egg (fried, poached, scrambled or boiled), black pudding, potato scone or hash brown. Any combination you choose.
- Porridge or cereal and fruit juices (as above)
- Egg (fried, boiled, poached or scrambled), vegetarian sausages, beans, hash browns or potato scone.
Living in Scotland, with our rich farming lands, it is not difficult to provide local fresh produce, and to this end we provide as much locally sourced foods as possible. Award winning black pudding from our local butcher, delicious bacon, eggs and milk. All sourced locally for your enjoyment.
Bed and breakfast at Caringorm Guest House, Aviemore, is a genuine Scottish experience that will give you long happy memories of your stay with us.
Back to Top